lauantai 28. huhtikuuta 2012

A lot of little and new


 I made that cabinet to Green Roses bathroom. I also made that mirror. The toilet is also  ready, but I forgot to take photographs of it :(

Tein lavuaari tason Green Rosen Wc:hen. Peilin väkersin myös itse. Vessanpönttökin on valmis, mutta unohdin kuvata sen :(

 The cute bunk bed is from Kia :) Thanks soooo much for it :) The carpet on the picture below ia also from Kia.

Söpö kerrossänky on Kialta. Kiiiiiitos siitä :) Samoin matto on samaiselta henkilöltä :D


 I switched the places of the living room and bedroom in Green Rose. I think it's better this way, what's your opinion?

Vaihdoin makuuhuoneen ja olohuoneen paikkoja Green Roessa. Mielestäni ne sopivat paremmin näin...Mitä mieltä sinä olet?

 I also switched the kitchen tables between Sweet Little Cottage and Green Rose.

Vaihdoin myös Green Rosen ja Sweet Little Cottagen keittiön pöytiä keskenään.


I took my clay out and made those plates for the kitchen wall, then i made pancakes with strawberries and then a couple of donuts :D

Otin itsekovettuvan saveni esiin ja tein pari lautasta keittiön sienälle, pannukakku pinon mansikoilla ja muutaman rinkelin :D

8 kommenttia:

  1. This house looks beautiful. I like the kitchen.
    Bye Fbay

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you so, so much <3 i enjoy the kitchen too :):D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your little shabby cottage is so cute! I love your pancakes on the shabby rose cloth. The fireplace is adorable! Your whole place exudes charm--fantastic! :-) Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow, your long comment did really make my monday morning a whole lot better :) Thanks so so so much Jennifer :)<3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Pistäydyin makoisilla munkeilla. Hyvää vappua!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Everything is looking amazing!! I really love your kitchen and the pancakes are fantastic!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. As cenas são lindas! Eu gostei muito de todos detalhes.
    Kohtaukset ovat kauniita! Nautin kaikki yksityiskohdat.
    ;)

    VastaaPoista
  8. MAre: kiitos, hyvä että maistui ;D

    Vicky: Aaw, thank you :)I really admire your work :)

    Eliana: haha, thanks ;D

    VastaaPoista